USA: Cintas Renews Partnership With Joe Gibbs Racing
Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS), the leader in the uniform rental and corporate identity apparel industry, today announced it has extended its partnership with Joe Gibbs Racing through 2003."We're extremely pleased to support something that so many of our customers enjoy," said Bill Goetz, vice president of merchandising and marketing for Cintas. "Uniforms instantly convey professionalism, team spirit and competence - all critical messages for professional racing."As the official uniform supplier of Joe Gibbs Racing, the Cintas logo will appear on race-day uniforms worn by the driver and pit crew Team Car 18. Cintas sponsors Team Car 18, which is driven by point-standings leader Bobby Labonte."Joe Gibbs Racing and Cintas have been a winning team since 1997," said Joe Gibbs, owner of Joe Gibbs Racing. "Cintas has been a tremendously innovative marketing partner, and we're excited about continuing our future together."Cintas also partners extensively with NASCAR. As the preferred uniform supplier, Cintas outfits officials in all 13 NASCAR divisions with race-day uniforms and workday apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report