USA: Cintas Renews Partnership With Joe Gibbs Racing
Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS), the leader in the uniform rental and corporate identity apparel industry, today announced it has extended its partnership with Joe Gibbs Racing through 2003."We're extremely pleased to support something that so many of our customers enjoy," said Bill Goetz, vice president of merchandising and marketing for Cintas. "Uniforms instantly convey professionalism, team spirit and competence - all critical messages for professional racing."As the official uniform supplier of Joe Gibbs Racing, the Cintas logo will appear on race-day uniforms worn by the driver and pit crew Team Car 18. Cintas sponsors Team Car 18, which is driven by point-standings leader Bobby Labonte."Joe Gibbs Racing and Cintas have been a winning team since 1997," said Joe Gibbs, owner of Joe Gibbs Racing. "Cintas has been a tremendously innovative marketing partner, and we're excited about continuing our future together."Cintas also partners extensively with NASCAR. As the preferred uniform supplier, Cintas outfits officials in all 13 NASCAR divisions with race-day uniforms and workday apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack