USA: Cintas Renews Partnership With Joe Gibbs Racing
Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS), the leader in the uniform rental and corporate identity apparel industry, today announced it has extended its partnership with Joe Gibbs Racing through 2003."We're extremely pleased to support something that so many of our customers enjoy," said Bill Goetz, vice president of merchandising and marketing for Cintas. "Uniforms instantly convey professionalism, team spirit and competence - all critical messages for professional racing."As the official uniform supplier of Joe Gibbs Racing, the Cintas logo will appear on race-day uniforms worn by the driver and pit crew Team Car 18. Cintas sponsors Team Car 18, which is driven by point-standings leader Bobby Labonte."Joe Gibbs Racing and Cintas have been a winning team since 1997," said Joe Gibbs, owner of Joe Gibbs Racing. "Cintas has been a tremendously innovative marketing partner, and we're excited about continuing our future together."Cintas also partners extensively with NASCAR. As the preferred uniform supplier, Cintas outfits officials in all 13 NASCAR divisions with race-day uniforms and workday apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective