USA: Cintas Reveals Rise In Q1 Sales, Profit
Corporate apparel firm Cintas Corp on Thursday posted a seven per cent hike in first quarter pre-tax profit before a one-time charge from the year-ago period on the back of higher sales. The company said net income and earnings per share, after the one-time charge, were $63.3 million and 37 cents, respectively, up three per cent from the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report