USA: CIT And EcomTextile Create Strategic Alliance
CIT Commercial Services, one of the largest providers of factoring services, today announced a strategic alliance with EcomTextile Inc, a Fullerton, California-based business-to-business marketplace for electronic procurement and supply-chain services for the textile, apparel, machinery and sewn products industries. Under the agreement, CIT will be a resource to provide factoring and financing services to EcomTextile.com users. "Beyond providing users with an exchange platform for auctions, EcomTextile has developed a proprietary technology, eRFB (electronic Request for Bid), the ultimate sourcing tool for the textile, apparel, machinery and sewn products industries," said John C Adams, chief executive officer of EcomTextile. "In addition to our technological innovations, we believe the key to obtaining market leadership lies in the creation of key strategic alliances. As the largest provider of factoring services in the nation, CIT's reputation within the industry coupled with the wide array of financial services it offers will prove an invaluable resource to our clients." "The alliance with EcomTextile brings us closer to fulfilling our mission of becoming the premier provider of business-to-business financing services via the Internet," said John F. Daly, president of CIT Commercial Services. "CIT's credit protection service will give EcomTextile buyers increased purchasing and sourcing power, while at the same time providing sellers with additional security by guaranteeing that they will get paid on all approved orders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022