USA: Citizens Capital To Spin Off SCOR Subsidiary
Citizens Capital Corp yesterday announced that its board has approved the spin-off of 20 per cent of its wholly-owned SCOR Brands, Inc athletic footwear subsidiary to Citizens Capital shareholders of record.
The spin off shall be effected through a special stock dividend to shareholders of record only. In conjunction with the spin off, Citizens Capital will launch its next generation advanced financial and business-to-business transaction trading system technology.
Billy D. Hawkins, chairman and CEO said: "The purpose of the spin-off is to enable SCOR and Citizens Capital to be better positioned to maximise operating efficiencies and growth opportunities for each company. We believe that Citizens Capital's current share price is materially undervalued given our current product and service mix and the eminent introduction of our next generation financial and business-to-business trading system technology. We are aggressively pursuing relationships and marketing alliances which we believe will enhance the presence and value of our advanced trading system technology."
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Nike Inc, the world's biggest athletic-shoe maker, said fourth-quarter earnings rose 15 percent, encouraged by sales of high- priced Air Jordan and Shox sneakers....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
Men's and women's apparel company Perry Ellis International Inc has named Al Derago senior vice president of the Nike swim division, effective today....
Sportswear giant Nike Inc has warned football club Manchester United that it may pull out of their £303 million sponsorship deal if the club doesn't improve its performance....
Sportswear company Reebok International Ltd has posted a higher quarterly profit, encouraged by the acquisition of The Hockey Company as well as a weak US dollar....
Sportswear giant Adidas has signed a $26.67 million deal with The University of Kansas to kit out all of its teams for the next eight years, signalling the end of a long-lasting agreement with Nike, w...
Major sports brand Reebok says it plans to open another 60 stores in the Indian market and push its revenue there up to INR3.75 billion....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020