USA: Claire's Stores Announces Quarterly Dividend
Claire's Stores, Inc (NYSE: CLE) announced recently that its board of directors has approved payment of its regular quarterly cash dividend of $.04 per share of common stock and $.02 per share of Class A common stock. Payment will be made August 16th to shareholders of record August 9th. Claire's Stores, Inc, the leading mall-based retailer of popular-priced pre-teen and teens apparel, accessories and costume jewelry, currently operates more than 3,000 stores under the following trade names: Claire's Accessories, Afterthoughts, the Icing, Mr. Rags and Velvet Pixies. The stores are located throughout North America, Japan, United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report