USA: Claire's Stores Announces Quarterly Dividend
Claire's Stores, Inc (NYSE: CLE) announced recently that its board of directors has approved payment of its regular quarterly cash dividend of $.04 per share of common stock and $.02 per share of Class A common stock. Payment will be made August 16th to shareholders of record August 9th. Claire's Stores, Inc, the leading mall-based retailer of popular-priced pre-teen and teens apparel, accessories and costume jewelry, currently operates more than 3,000 stores under the following trade names: Claire's Accessories, Afterthoughts, the Icing, Mr. Rags and Velvet Pixies. The stores are located throughout North America, Japan, United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022