USA: Claire's Stores Announces Quarterly Dividend
Claire's Stores, Inc (NYSE: CLE) announced recently that its board of directors has approved payment of its regular quarterly cash dividend of $.04 per share of common stock and $.02 per share of Class A common stock. Payment will be made August 16th to shareholders of record August 9th. Claire's Stores, Inc, the leading mall-based retailer of popular-priced pre-teen and teens apparel, accessories and costume jewelry, currently operates more than 3,000 stores under the following trade names: Claire's Accessories, Afterthoughts, the Icing, Mr. Rags and Velvet Pixies. The stores are located throughout North America, Japan, United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack