USA: Claritas Extends Levi's Market Research Contract
Claritas Inc, which provides intelligent marketing information and target marketing services, has extended its agreement with long-time client Levi Strauss & Co to provide customer segmentation and targeting services. Commenting on the extension, Joseph Weber PhD, director of business information development for Levi Strauss & Co said: "One of the benefits of using the iMARK Online (IOL) system is it allows us to integrate our proprietary data with Claritas' demographic, business and psychographic information, enabling Levi Strauss & Co to identify demand for our products and pinpoint opportunities that may exist for our retailers within specified trade areas.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective