USA: Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Nike Inc
A class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of Oregon on behalf of all persons who purchased or otherwise acquired the common stock of Nike Inc between December 20, 2000 and February 26, 2001 (the "Class Period"). The Complaint charges Nike and certain of its executive officers with violations during the Class Period, alleging that the defendants repeatedly issued materially false and misleading statements regarding its third quarter earnings and revenues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores