USA: Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Warnaco Group
A lawsuit has been filed against Warnaco Group Inc's Linda Wachner, William S Finkelstein and Stanley P Silverstein for disseminating materially false and misleading statements concerning Warnaco's operations and financial performance. The complaint, which has been issued on behalf of purchasers of Warnaco Group Inc common stock between September 29, 2000 and April 18, 2001 inclusive, also alleges a failure to divulge certain necessary charges relating to reserves, operating shortfalls, restructuring, changing inventory accounting, and a restatement for prior years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report