USA: Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Warnaco Group
A lawsuit has been filed against Warnaco Group Inc's Linda Wachner, William S Finkelstein and Stanley P Silverstein for disseminating materially false and misleading statements concerning Warnaco's operations and financial performance. The complaint, which has been issued on behalf of purchasers of Warnaco Group Inc common stock between September 29, 2000 and April 18, 2001 inclusive, also alleges a failure to divulge certain necessary charges relating to reserves, operating shortfalls, restructuring, changing inventory accounting, and a restatement for prior years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020