UK: Clemmow promoted to Debenhams e-commerce director
Department store retailer Debenhams has promoted Ross Clemmow as its new e-commerce director with immediate effect.
Clemmow joined Debenhams as divisional trading director of e-commerce in July 2013, and has overseen significant developments in its online proposition, including a site migration and an increase in emphasis on multi-channel.
"Online retail sales are increasingly important to Debenhams and in his new role, Ross will continue to develop our digital proposition and help support our strategy of becoming a leading international, multi-channel brand," said chief executive Michael Sharp.
One of the biggest challenges - and opportunities - facing the apparel industry in 2015 is how best to embrace the omni-channel retail model, improve the shopping experience, and respond with new supp...
Debenhams plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin......
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Debenhams Retail Plc continued to increase its revenue in 2012, however, sales of concession brands performed much better compared to Debenhams’ own brands. The retailer is currently embarked on a fou...
While Debenhams is committed to retaining the current number of bricks and mortar stores, it has also sought to establish itself as a key player in the booming internet market in Ireland. The company ...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide