UK: Clemmow promoted to Debenhams e-commerce director
Department store retailer Debenhams has promoted Ross Clemmow as its new e-commerce director with immediate effect.
Clemmow joined Debenhams as divisional trading director of e-commerce in July 2013, and has overseen significant developments in its online proposition, including a site migration and an increase in emphasis on multi-channel.
"Online retail sales are increasingly important to Debenhams and in his new role, Ross will continue to develop our digital proposition and help support our strategy of becoming a leading international, multi-channel brand," said chief executive Michael Sharp.
One of the biggest challenges - and opportunities - facing the apparel industry in 2015 is how best to embrace the omni-channel retail model, improve the shopping experience, and respond with new supp...
In September 2012, the company acquired the Indian operations of Debenhams, Next and Nautica, enhancing the company’s product portfolio into sportswear and accessories. This also increases the company...
212-2013witnessedthe opening of the largest trading centre in the capital’s Tbilisi Mall, with emerging number of branded products in the non-grocery segment. The active flow of new brands was in line...
Our new Amazon Annual Best seller reports are available on a consultancy basis and deeply mine our own Amazon Trackers research and employ some unique in house modeling techniques. Harnessing insights...
Non-grocery retailing enjoyed positive growth in Pakistan during 2013, much of which was due to the ongoing increase in the size of the Pakistani population and rising income levels. Rising spending p...
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects