UK: Clemmow promoted to Debenhams e-commerce director
Department store retailer Debenhams has promoted Ross Clemmow as its new e-commerce director with immediate effect.
Clemmow joined Debenhams as divisional trading director of e-commerce in July 2013, and has overseen significant developments in its online proposition, including a site migration and an increase in emphasis on multi-channel.
"Online retail sales are increasingly important to Debenhams and in his new role, Ross will continue to develop our digital proposition and help support our strategy of becoming a leading international, multi-channel brand," said chief executive Michael Sharp.
One of the biggest challenges - and opportunities - facing the apparel industry in 2015 is how best to embrace the omni-channel retail model, improve the shopping experience, and respond with new supp...
UK retailer Sports Direct International has remained tight lipped over reports it is planning to close up to a third of its loss-making USC fashion stores....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores