UK: Clemmow promoted to Debenhams e-commerce director
Department store retailer Debenhams has promoted Ross Clemmow as its new e-commerce director with immediate effect.
Clemmow joined Debenhams as divisional trading director of e-commerce in July 2013, and has overseen significant developments in its online proposition, including a site migration and an increase in emphasis on multi-channel.
"Online retail sales are increasingly important to Debenhams and in his new role, Ross will continue to develop our digital proposition and help support our strategy of becoming a leading international, multi-channel brand," said chief executive Michael Sharp.
One of the biggest challenges - and opportunities - facing the apparel industry in 2015 is how best to embrace the omni-channel retail model, improve the shopping experience, and respond with new supp...
212-2013witnessedthe opening of the largest trading centre in the capital’s Tbilisi Mall, with emerging number of branded products in the non-grocery segment. The active flow of new brands was in line...
Our new Amazon Annual Best seller reports are available on a consultancy basis and deeply mine our own Amazon Trackers research and employ some unique in house modeling techniques. Harnessing insights...
Non-grocery retailing enjoyed positive growth in Pakistan during 2013, much of which was due to the ongoing increase in the size of the Pakistani population and rising income levels. Rising spending p...
Retailing in Pakistan recorded strong current value growth in 2013 due to improvements in the economy. Pakistan’s worst energy crisis erupted during the year, although control on inflation amidst stro...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: Guess, PVH, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019