USA: ClickShip Direct and XDOGS.COM Announce E-Commerce Partnership
ClickShip Direct, Inc., a subsidiary of DAMARK International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMRK), today announced that the company has been retained by XDOGS.COM (OTCBB:XDGS), a premier, destination website for outdoor enthusiasts, to serve as XDOGS' e-commerce order fulfillment partner. Effective immediately, ClickShip Direct will handle all aspects of XDOGS' fulfillment needs including inventory receipt, warehousing, pick, pack and ship and returns processing. "XDOGS.COM is designed to be the `go-to' site for people who love the outdoors - for information, advice and the products they need to go where they want," said Kent A. Rodriguez, XDOGS CEO. "We've selected ClickShip Direct as our partner to ensure that we're bringing this community not only the high-performance outdoor gear it craves, but also the high-performance service it deserves." "XDOGS.COM represents so much of what is good about e-commerce for the customer - where great products, expertise, service and fun come together," said Mark A. Cohn, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Damark International, Inc., and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ClickShip Direct, Inc. "We're thrilled to add XDOGS to our growing list of clients and we look forward to being a key partner as it continues to expand its offerings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- 3D CAD comes of age
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack