USA: ClickShip Direct and XDOGS.COM Announce E-Commerce Partnership
ClickShip Direct, Inc., a subsidiary of DAMARK International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMRK), today announced that the company has been retained by XDOGS.COM (OTCBB:XDGS), a premier, destination website for outdoor enthusiasts, to serve as XDOGS' e-commerce order fulfillment partner. Effective immediately, ClickShip Direct will handle all aspects of XDOGS' fulfillment needs including inventory receipt, warehousing, pick, pack and ship and returns processing. "XDOGS.COM is designed to be the `go-to' site for people who love the outdoors - for information, advice and the products they need to go where they want," said Kent A. Rodriguez, XDOGS CEO. "We've selected ClickShip Direct as our partner to ensure that we're bringing this community not only the high-performance outdoor gear it craves, but also the high-performance service it deserves." "XDOGS.COM represents so much of what is good about e-commerce for the customer - where great products, expertise, service and fun come together," said Mark A. Cohn, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Damark International, Inc., and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ClickShip Direct, Inc. "We're thrilled to add XDOGS to our growing list of clients and we look forward to being a key partner as it continues to expand its offerings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts