USA: ClickShip Direct and XDOGS.COM Announce E-Commerce Partnership
ClickShip Direct, Inc., a subsidiary of DAMARK International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMRK), today announced that the company has been retained by XDOGS.COM (OTCBB:XDGS), a premier, destination website for outdoor enthusiasts, to serve as XDOGS' e-commerce order fulfillment partner. Effective immediately, ClickShip Direct will handle all aspects of XDOGS' fulfillment needs including inventory receipt, warehousing, pick, pack and ship and returns processing. "XDOGS.COM is designed to be the `go-to' site for people who love the outdoors - for information, advice and the products they need to go where they want," said Kent A. Rodriguez, XDOGS CEO. "We've selected ClickShip Direct as our partner to ensure that we're bringing this community not only the high-performance outdoor gear it craves, but also the high-performance service it deserves." "XDOGS.COM represents so much of what is good about e-commerce for the customer - where great products, expertise, service and fun come together," said Mark A. Cohn, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Damark International, Inc., and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ClickShip Direct, Inc. "We're thrilled to add XDOGS to our growing list of clients and we look forward to being a key partner as it continues to expand its offerings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores