USA: ClickShip Direct and XDOGS.COM Announce E-Commerce Partnership
ClickShip Direct, Inc., a subsidiary of DAMARK International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMRK), today announced that the company has been retained by XDOGS.COM (OTCBB:XDGS), a premier, destination website for outdoor enthusiasts, to serve as XDOGS' e-commerce order fulfillment partner. Effective immediately, ClickShip Direct will handle all aspects of XDOGS' fulfillment needs including inventory receipt, warehousing, pick, pack and ship and returns processing. "XDOGS.COM is designed to be the `go-to' site for people who love the outdoors - for information, advice and the products they need to go where they want," said Kent A. Rodriguez, XDOGS CEO. "We've selected ClickShip Direct as our partner to ensure that we're bringing this community not only the high-performance outdoor gear it craves, but also the high-performance service it deserves." "XDOGS.COM represents so much of what is good about e-commerce for the customer - where great products, expertise, service and fun come together," said Mark A. Cohn, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Damark International, Inc., and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ClickShip Direct, Inc. "We're thrilled to add XDOGS to our growing list of clients and we look forward to being a key partner as it continues to expand its offerings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020