USA: ClickTex.com And Ariba Offer B2B Solution To Textile Industry
ClickTex.com, the business-to-business (B2B) Internet market for the textile industry, today announced that it will partner with Ariba, Inc (Nasdaq:ARBA), the leader in B2B e-Commerce, to create global economies of scale and supply chain efficiencies for the worldwide textile market. ClickTex will be among the first of Ariba's partners to implement a JSP version of the Ariba Marketplace solution. This commerce platform will fully utilize Ariba's proven technology to provide a complete e-Commerce solution for the textile industry. The flexible architecture of the Ariba powered marketplace product will allow ClickTex to create customized features and views for individual buyers and sellers. Additionally, transaction flow processing will permit ClickTex to track the complex sample process involved in a textile transaction. "ClickTex's experience and competence in the textile industry makes them an excellent choice to use the JSP version of Ariba's Marketplace solution," said Cindy Elkins, senior director, supplier and content solutions, Ariba. Martin Flom, chief technology officer for ClickTex.com, said, "Ariba has really come through for us. They have demonstrated that they truly stand behind their partners. This JSP version of the Ariba Platform promises to be the most powerful and flexible Net market solution available."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack