USA: ClickTex.com And Ariba Offer B2B Solution To Textile Industry
ClickTex.com, the business-to-business (B2B) Internet market for the textile industry, today announced that it will partner with Ariba, Inc (Nasdaq:ARBA), the leader in B2B e-Commerce, to create global economies of scale and supply chain efficiencies for the worldwide textile market. ClickTex will be among the first of Ariba's partners to implement a JSP version of the Ariba Marketplace solution. This commerce platform will fully utilize Ariba's proven technology to provide a complete e-Commerce solution for the textile industry. The flexible architecture of the Ariba powered marketplace product will allow ClickTex to create customized features and views for individual buyers and sellers. Additionally, transaction flow processing will permit ClickTex to track the complex sample process involved in a textile transaction. "ClickTex's experience and competence in the textile industry makes them an excellent choice to use the JSP version of Ariba's Marketplace solution," said Cindy Elkins, senior director, supplier and content solutions, Ariba. Martin Flom, chief technology officer for ClickTex.com, said, "Ariba has really come through for us. They have demonstrated that they truly stand behind their partners. This JSP version of the Ariba Platform promises to be the most powerful and flexible Net market solution available."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack