USA: ClickTex.com And Ariba Offer B2B Solution To Textile Industry
ClickTex.com, the business-to-business (B2B) Internet market for the textile industry, today announced that it will partner with Ariba, Inc (Nasdaq:ARBA), the leader in B2B e-Commerce, to create global economies of scale and supply chain efficiencies for the worldwide textile market. ClickTex will be among the first of Ariba's partners to implement a JSP version of the Ariba Marketplace solution. This commerce platform will fully utilize Ariba's proven technology to provide a complete e-Commerce solution for the textile industry. The flexible architecture of the Ariba powered marketplace product will allow ClickTex to create customized features and views for individual buyers and sellers. Additionally, transaction flow processing will permit ClickTex to track the complex sample process involved in a textile transaction. "ClickTex's experience and competence in the textile industry makes them an excellent choice to use the JSP version of Ariba's Marketplace solution," said Cindy Elkins, senior director, supplier and content solutions, Ariba. Martin Flom, chief technology officer for ClickTex.com, said, "Ariba has really come through for us. They have demonstrated that they truly stand behind their partners. This JSP version of the Ariba Platform promises to be the most powerful and flexible Net market solution available."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar