USA: ClickTex.com and Easysourcing.net Announce Strategic Alliance
Easysourcing.net and ClickTex.com today announced the formation of a strategic alliance that will provide customers of each company with access to each other's Web sites. This gateway will complement each company's offerings and will give their customers greater flexibility and choices. "Easysourcing.net is helping to bring eyeballs to the ClickTex site," said Michael Rappaport, vice president of business development for ClickTex.com. "Easysourcing.net is a global company with solid penetration in several textile regions. Partnering with companies that attract textile buyers and sellers is extremely important for the success of ClickTex.com." "We are very pleased to work with ClickTex.com in building a bridge of exchange and a relationship between the two companies," said Alan Chan, chief and general manager of Easysourcing.net. "We feel that this move will provide us with a channel to stimulate the company's exposure, which we feel is a wise move during this competitive era. This also provides an avenue of textile transactions for our end-users.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022