USA: ClickTex.com and Easysourcing.net Announce Strategic Alliance
Easysourcing.net and ClickTex.com today announced the formation of a strategic alliance that will provide customers of each company with access to each other's Web sites. This gateway will complement each company's offerings and will give their customers greater flexibility and choices. "Easysourcing.net is helping to bring eyeballs to the ClickTex site," said Michael Rappaport, vice president of business development for ClickTex.com. "Easysourcing.net is a global company with solid penetration in several textile regions. Partnering with companies that attract textile buyers and sellers is extremely important for the success of ClickTex.com." "We are very pleased to work with ClickTex.com in building a bridge of exchange and a relationship between the two companies," said Alan Chan, chief and general manager of Easysourcing.net. "We feel that this move will provide us with a channel to stimulate the company's exposure, which we feel is a wise move during this competitive era. This also provides an avenue of textile transactions for our end-users.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022