USA: ClickTex.com and Easysourcing.net Announce Strategic Alliance
Easysourcing.net and ClickTex.com today announced the formation of a strategic alliance that will provide customers of each company with access to each other's Web sites. This gateway will complement each company's offerings and will give their customers greater flexibility and choices. "Easysourcing.net is helping to bring eyeballs to the ClickTex site," said Michael Rappaport, vice president of business development for ClickTex.com. "Easysourcing.net is a global company with solid penetration in several textile regions. Partnering with companies that attract textile buyers and sellers is extremely important for the success of ClickTex.com." "We are very pleased to work with ClickTex.com in building a bridge of exchange and a relationship between the two companies," said Alan Chan, chief and general manager of Easysourcing.net. "We feel that this move will provide us with a channel to stimulate the company's exposure, which we feel is a wise move during this competitive era. This also provides an avenue of textile transactions for our end-users.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report