USA: ClickTex.com Partners With Burlington PerformanceWear
Burlington PerformanceWear will utilize ClickTex's technology to provide its customers with an interactive means to shop for the newest, freshest, most original ideas in fabric and fabric technology. It is providing its customers the opportunity to access these new ideas in a convenient, online forum. Fabric buyers need to find and sample new ideas often and quickly. ClickTex.com and Burlington are leading the industry in giving customers what they need, when they need it.
"We chose ClickTex to help us get started with B2B for a couple of reasons," said Larry Himes, president of Burlington PerformanceWear. "First and foremost, they were ready, willing and able to handle all of our needs, including creating a "private" exchange and fulfilling our product. They have a great balance between experience in textiles and capability in technology - something we haven't found in too many others. Finally, their attitude is 'if we can't do it now, we'll figure it out for you' ... which is exactly the kind of attitude we need. In all, they have been a great partner."
The partnership with Burlington furthers ClickTex.com's position as a first-mover and innovator in the growing textile e-commerce space, and demonstrates Burlington's confidence that ClickTex.com was the right choice to build its interactive exchange.
"By building this exchange for Burlington, ClickTex is standing behind its commitment to be customer focused and meet the needs of the marketplace," said Michael Rappaport, VP business development for ClickTex.
The partnership with Burlington comes at the heels of ClickTex's announcement that it chose the Ariba (Nasdaq:ARBA) B2B Platform to create global economies of scale and supply chain efficiencies for the worldwide textile market. Ariba is the leader in B2B eCommerce.
ClickTex.com is the leading B2B net marketplace for the textile industry. ClickTex.com allows users to leverage an advanced e-commerce system to save time and money while transacting textiles internationally.
The ClickTex.com team combines a wealth of global textile industry experience with experts in technology, international trade, logistics, finance, operations, and business development. ClickTex makes trading textiles online easy -- all that is needed is an Internet connection.
To learn more about Clicktex.com, visit the company Web site at www.ClickTex.com.
About Burlington PerformanceWear
Burlington PerformanceWear, a division of Burlington Industries Inc, focuses on specialty, value-added products for apparel, giving its customers the ultimate in fashion and speed. Burlington Industries is one of the world's largest and most diversified manufacturers of soft goods for apparel and interior furnishings.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022