USA: ClickTex.com Partners With Escrow.com
ClickTex.com, the business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, today announced that it has partnered with Escrow.com to provide comprehensive online transaction management and escrow services for ClickTex.com's e-commerce transactions. With this alliance, Escrow.com will provide its online escrow managed transaction technology as part of ClickTex.com's services offering, providing a safe, secure method for buyers and sellers to successfully complete their transactions. The services offered by Escrow.com manage all the terms and conditions surrounding online transactions and greatly reduce the possibility of fraud for ClickTex.com's online buyers and sellers. Acting as a secure third-party intermediary, Escrow.com will hold the buyer's money, ensuring all terms and conditions of the transaction are met. Upon acceptance of the merchandise by the buyer, Escrow.com will release the funds to the seller. "The agreement with Escrow.com is designed to give ClickTex.com customers 'peace-of-mind' through advanced escrow services," said Michael Rappaport, vice president of business development for ClickTex.com. "We view Escrow.com's role within ClickTex.com as an essential piece of our product offering - helping to create the Internet's most dynamic, safe and exciting market for transacting textiles." Affiliated with Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF), one of the world's largest escrow companies, and Micro General Corp, the technology arm of FNF and a leader in e-commerce and trust accounting technology and e-commerce solutions, Escrow.com has created the most reliable online transaction management and escrow solution on the Internet. The platform for Escrow.com's technology was first developed in 1985 and since has managed more than $1 trillion in transactions for Fidelity National Financial and other such companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022