USA: ClickTex.com Partners With Escrow.com
ClickTex.com, the business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, today announced that it has partnered with Escrow.com to provide comprehensive online transaction management and escrow services for ClickTex.com's e-commerce transactions. With this alliance, Escrow.com will provide its online escrow managed transaction technology as part of ClickTex.com's services offering, providing a safe, secure method for buyers and sellers to successfully complete their transactions. The services offered by Escrow.com manage all the terms and conditions surrounding online transactions and greatly reduce the possibility of fraud for ClickTex.com's online buyers and sellers. Acting as a secure third-party intermediary, Escrow.com will hold the buyer's money, ensuring all terms and conditions of the transaction are met. Upon acceptance of the merchandise by the buyer, Escrow.com will release the funds to the seller. "The agreement with Escrow.com is designed to give ClickTex.com customers 'peace-of-mind' through advanced escrow services," said Michael Rappaport, vice president of business development for ClickTex.com. "We view Escrow.com's role within ClickTex.com as an essential piece of our product offering - helping to create the Internet's most dynamic, safe and exciting market for transacting textiles." Affiliated with Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF), one of the world's largest escrow companies, and Micro General Corp, the technology arm of FNF and a leader in e-commerce and trust accounting technology and e-commerce solutions, Escrow.com has created the most reliable online transaction management and escrow solution on the Internet. The platform for Escrow.com's technology was first developed in 1985 and since has managed more than $1 trillion in transactions for Fidelity National Financial and other such companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar