USA: ClickTex.com Receives $2.2 Million Investment
ClickTex.com, a business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, today announced that it has received first-round funding totaling $2.2 million. ClickTex.com's exclusive financial advisor, Hunter Capital Group LLC, arranged the investment which represents a collaborative effort from lead investor KPH, Tynwald Investments, F3 Ventures and a private Saudi investment group. "We are very pleased to provide ClickTex.com with the capital they will need to bring their exciting concept to market. This opportunity allows ClickTex.com to implement key facets of their strategic, operational, and marketing initiatives, which will utilize the Internet to streamline the procurement process within the textile industry," said Pinak Maitra, controller of KPH. "Included in our Internet strategy is to invest in the key vertical and horizontal Internet marketplaces in the industries which have global presence." Ross Henderson, president of ClickTex.com, says: "This investment is instrumental in supporting our Net market, and will allow us to begin an aggressive expansion of the capabilities and functionalities of our site." For ClickTex.com, the financing agreement will help implement its global strategic initiatives, including the enhancement of Web site functionality and the expansion of planned aggressive growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022