USA: ClickTex.com Receives $2.2 Million Investment
ClickTex.com, a business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, today announced that it has received first-round funding totaling $2.2 million. ClickTex.com's exclusive financial advisor, Hunter Capital Group LLC, arranged the investment which represents a collaborative effort from lead investor KPH, Tynwald Investments, F3 Ventures and a private Saudi investment group. "We are very pleased to provide ClickTex.com with the capital they will need to bring their exciting concept to market. This opportunity allows ClickTex.com to implement key facets of their strategic, operational, and marketing initiatives, which will utilize the Internet to streamline the procurement process within the textile industry," said Pinak Maitra, controller of KPH. "Included in our Internet strategy is to invest in the key vertical and horizontal Internet marketplaces in the industries which have global presence." Ross Henderson, president of ClickTex.com, says: "This investment is instrumental in supporting our Net market, and will allow us to begin an aggressive expansion of the capabilities and functionalities of our site." For ClickTex.com, the financing agreement will help implement its global strategic initiatives, including the enhancement of Web site functionality and the expansion of planned aggressive growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar