USA: ClickTex.com Secures Burlington Industries' Bob Getto As VP Operations
ClickTex.com, the business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, announced today that Burlington Industries (NYSE: BUR) executive Bob Getto has joined the company as vice president of operations. Getto brings over 20 years' experience in the textile industry and will be responsible for fabric, fiber and yarn product catalog management, customer service, and human resources. "We are thrilled to have someone of Bob's caliber join our growing team," said Ross Henderson, chief executive officer of ClickTex.com. "Bob brings a wealth of experience in the textile industry in conjunction with his extensive understanding of the technology field. We are confident that he will be a key contributor to the integrity, growth and leadership of ClickTex." Getto was most recently senior vice president of Burlington's performancewear division and led the men's clothing business unit. During his tenure at Burlington, he also held positions as VP/planning, VP/quality & customer service and VP/information systems. Throughout his career, he has created and implemented supply chain management solutions with retailers and manufacturers to get the right product to the retail floor, to improve inventory turns, and to reduce costs. "ClickTex.com is on the leading edge in the textile industry, and I'm very happy to be joining the team," said Getto. "Business-to-business Net markets are saving enormous amounts of time and money in many other industries as well as creating an explosion of new connections between buyers and sellers around the world. ClickTex.com has brought to our industry this same streamlining and connecting opportunity."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020