USA: ClickTex.com Secures Burlington Industries' Bob Getto As VP Operations
ClickTex.com, the business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, announced today that Burlington Industries (NYSE: BUR) executive Bob Getto has joined the company as vice president of operations. Getto brings over 20 years' experience in the textile industry and will be responsible for fabric, fiber and yarn product catalog management, customer service, and human resources. "We are thrilled to have someone of Bob's caliber join our growing team," said Ross Henderson, chief executive officer of ClickTex.com. "Bob brings a wealth of experience in the textile industry in conjunction with his extensive understanding of the technology field. We are confident that he will be a key contributor to the integrity, growth and leadership of ClickTex." Getto was most recently senior vice president of Burlington's performancewear division and led the men's clothing business unit. During his tenure at Burlington, he also held positions as VP/planning, VP/quality & customer service and VP/information systems. Throughout his career, he has created and implemented supply chain management solutions with retailers and manufacturers to get the right product to the retail floor, to improve inventory turns, and to reduce costs. "ClickTex.com is on the leading edge in the textile industry, and I'm very happy to be joining the team," said Getto. "Business-to-business Net markets are saving enormous amounts of time and money in many other industries as well as creating an explosion of new connections between buyers and sellers around the world. ClickTex.com has brought to our industry this same streamlining and connecting opportunity."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts