USA: ClickTex.com to Offer Free Internet Access to the Textile Industry through 1stUp.com
Innovative Access Offering Expands ClickTex.com's Online Presence ClickTex.com, the leading business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, announced today that it now offers free Internet access through an agreement with 1stUp.com Corporation, a leading provider of sponsor-supported Internet access solutions and a majority-owned operating company of CMGI, Inc. ClickTex is now providing its customers in the textile industry with free, unlimited Web access virtually anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Consumers immediately can download the free Internet application from the ClickTex Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack