USA: ClickTex.com to Offer Free Internet Access to the Textile Industry through 1stUp.com
Innovative Access Offering Expands ClickTex.com's Online Presence ClickTex.com, the leading business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, announced today that it now offers free Internet access through an agreement with 1stUp.com Corporation, a leading provider of sponsor-supported Internet access solutions and a majority-owned operating company of CMGI, Inc. ClickTex is now providing its customers in the textile industry with free, unlimited Web access virtually anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Consumers immediately can download the free Internet application from the ClickTex Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022