USA: ClickTex.com to Offer Free Internet Access to the Textile Industry through 1stUp.com
Innovative Access Offering Expands ClickTex.com's Online Presence ClickTex.com, the leading business-to-business Net market for the textile industry, announced today that it now offers free Internet access through an agreement with 1stUp.com Corporation, a leading provider of sponsor-supported Internet access solutions and a majority-owned operating company of CMGI, Inc. ClickTex is now providing its customers in the textile industry with free, unlimited Web access virtually anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Consumers immediately can download the free Internet application from the ClickTex Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022