UK: Clifford & Rudd Appoints Accounts Manager
Mauchline, a former sales executive at Welbeck Fabrics Limited, will use her experience in the fine textiles sector to sell the Clifford & Rudd range to quality menswear retail independents throughout the UK.
In addition, she will take responsibility for market testing of new brand designs prior to commercial production.
Commenting on her appointment, Mauchline said she was "confident that Clifford & Rudd will establish a very devoted following among the quality menswear independents and their customers."
Clifford & Rudd ties are manufactured and hand finished entirely in England by Cityfax Ltd.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts