USA: CloseOutNow.com Acquires Brains of Bricks and Mortar Firm to Help Shape Future of e-Commerce Fashion Market
R&R Imports to Serve as Manufacturer, Retailer Liaison for B2B Online Auction CloseOutNow.com(TM), a cutting edge, one-stop, B2B auction servicing the $100 billion plus market of excess fashion inventories, announced today that it has acquired R & R Imports, a licensee firm that has specialized in the distribution of surplus inventories of numerous, well-known apparel firms for the past seven years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth