USA: CloseOutNow.com Expands Global Markets
CloseOutNow.com, a privately held B2B online auction site specialising in the global distribution of excess apparel, accessories, footwear and fine jewelry, has expanded its global reach in Europe, the Far East, and Latin America, and is poised to expand into the Middle East. In recent months the company has established a major fashion presence in Italy, Spain, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, and Brazil, with plans to expand its global presence in the next few weeks into the Middle East. In Italy 25 manufacturers have signed agreements with CloseOutNow.com. In addition, 73 manufacturers in Latin American countries, 65 in China, and 242 in Korea have signed with the company as the exclusive distributor of excess inventory. "We are pleased with the overwhelming response from manufacturers overseas," said Peter Tala, Vice President for International Alliances at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack