UK: Clotheshow To Provide Springboard For Young Designers
A major UK annual fashion and beauty event is staging a new competition to find the country's most promising young designer. The Clotheshow, which has undergone a major makeover, has launched the British Heart Foundation's `Young designer of the Year' contest. Ten fashion students from colleges all over the country will be showing off their designs alongside the work of leading British designers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores