UK: Clothing and footwear sales rose in January
Clothing and footwear sales bucked general retail trends during January, with sales volumes increasing 1.2% over the month, as overall retail sales volumes declined 0.6%, according to the latest figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S