ROMANIA: Clothing Exports Fall 2.4% - Statistics Institute
Romania saw its exports of clothing drop 2.4 per cent to €1.34 billion during the first five months of 2005, according to data from the National Statistics Institute cited by media reports.
Clothing imports decreasesd 2.1 per cent to €179.5 million during the same period.
Romania's textile and clothing makers reportedly make 91.2 per cent of their yearly turnover through exports.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack