SLOVAKIA: Clothing Firm Makes SKK4.5m Profit
Presov-based clothing manufacturer Vzorodev earned profits of SKK4.5m on costs of SKK57.8m during the first five months of 2001, the Slovak Press Agency reported. The cooperative ended the same period last year with a loss of SKK44,000, Dusan Ivanov, Vzorodev's head, announced. Vzorodev's five-month output increased by around 14 per cent year on year to SKK56.5m. The cooperative exports three-quarters of its output, with Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and Austria as its main customers. Sales from exports rose 1.5 per cent year on year to SKK40.7m. Sales in Slovakia dropped 12 per cent to SKK4.6m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack