THE PHILIPPINES: Clothing Giant Luen Thai Sees Soaring Sales
The president of clothing giant Philippine Luen Thai Holdings, which makes apparel for several major international fashion brands, on Monday said it sees exports up 30 per cent this year. Willie Tan said that figure was attainable as the company, which employs more than 6,000 people and is part of the Luen Thai International Group, had successfully focused on produced and supply chain collaboration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores