SOUTH AFRICA: Clothing Group Truworths' FY Sales Up 16%
The company, which will release its full results on August 21, said while fiscal 2003 had 52 weeks, fiscal 2002 had 53 weeks and if the final week of trading was ignored then its sales growth would have been 18.7 per cent.
"As predicted, sales growth slowed in most product categories during the second half as a result of declining price inflation and softening consumer demand as a result of high real interest rates," it said in a news release.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective