EU: Clothing imports down 5% by value from Jan-Oct
During the first ten months of 2012, European Union clothing imports fell 5% in value in comparison to the same period in 2011 and the full year is expected to confirm the downward trend, according to figures from French fashion body, the Institut Français de la Mode (IFM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP