UK: Clothing Manufacturers Confident About The Future - Report
Almost half of all companies in the clothing manufacturing industry increased their level of debt last year, suggesting that companies are more confident than ever before, says the latest Plimsoll Portfolio Analysis: February 2001. This analysis of 1000 companies also revealed that most companies are using debt in their day to day business. Ninety-three per cent of all clothing manufacturing companies had some form of debt last year. Only 53 per cent of companies showed no debt at all.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands