UK: Clothing sales record strong finish to the year
Clothing had a strong finish to the year as December retail sales in the UK increased 1.8% on last year, but only 0.4% on a like-for-like basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Bangladesh courts buyers with sustainable producti
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs