UK: Clothing Shoppers Vote M&S Number 1
A new survey by Mintel found that Marks & Spencer is the number one choice for British clothing shoppers when it comes to basic clothing items. The survey - carried out during the first half of this year, and involving 2,000 shoppers - found that 49 per cent of respondents named M&S as their first choice for clothing, with 41 per cent choosing them for basics such as socks and underwear, and 19 per cent for work outfits and formal dress.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again