US: Clover Canyon selects FashionManager solution
Women's designer brand Clover Canyon is replacing its general business and packaged software with RLM's FashionManager solution to help improve visibility, efficiency and execution across its business.
Clover Canyon will implement the all-in-one software solution, which combines product lifecycle management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Integrated Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Financial Management System (FMS) at its Los Angeles headquarters.
CEO John Parros said: "To support our rapid growth, we needed more robust and sophisticated systems.
The integrated product development, manufacturing, order fulfillment, and financial management solution will enable the company to streamline operations onto a single, industry-focused platform.
"In FashionManager, we found an all-inclusive solution provides us with all the tools needed to manage all of our development, fabric inventory, cutting, sewing, and global distribution. It will enable us to more effectively manage and execute the entire flow of our business."
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's software agenda this year? 3D product development and design, digital continuity of information and images, predictive analytics, Systems that ...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? Technology agendas should include tools that help shorten the time from concept to cons...
Software can help tackle the key industry issues by connecting all processes, departments and geographies within a global business and ensuring that correct and up-to-date information can be shared in...
What are the biggest challenges facing the global apparel supply chain in 2014? One that stands out is the pressure to deliver on the omnichannel promise. There's a fundamental disconnect between the ...
Lingerie and nightwear manufacturer Marsylka is implementing Visual 2000 International's End-2-End software to help increase operational efficiencies and boost production across the business....
Mexican sportswear company Xceed Sports has implemented a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to streamline its business operations....
RLM Apparel Software Systems has launched the latest version of its FashionManager enterprise software....
French couture house Carven has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to improve the efficiency of its product development process....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020