USA: Co-Branded Work Boots To Be Sold At Sears
The Craftsman by Red Wing line will be sold in 470 Sears' full-line department stores and priced between $150 to $170 per pair. They are being marketed to carpenters, roofers, construction workers and other trade professionals.
Red Wing shoes are currently sold at 430 company-owned stores and more than 4,000 dealers in the US, but have never before appeared in a national department store chain.
Companies: Sears Holdings Corporation
When retailers go off-track, they end up trying to follow the evolution of consumer tastes, trends and spending. By the time they understand what their shopper is about, she's moved on to the next bes...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Retail group Sears has expanded its contract with fulfilment and integration solutions company CommerceHub. ...
Retail group Sears Holdings has appointed Lisa Schultz to the new position of executive vice president of the company's apparel design....
Retail group Sears Holdings has named a team of new executives and has announced the departure of president and chief merchant Luis Padilla....
Multi-channel retailer Sears Canada is recalling two lines of children's outfits due to a potential choking hazard....
Casual Male Retail Group Inc is launching its big and tall men's apparel on retail giant Sears' e-commerce site sears.com under a long-term agreement....
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co has named John Goodman as president of the US Dockers business, effective 6 June....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores