USA: Coach Chairman's Bonus Up 42 Per Cent As Targets Hit
A regulatory filing on Wednesday from the maker of upscale men's and women's accessories said that because he met specific objectives, Frankfort was eligible for the maximum target bonus of 133 per cent of his annual salary.
For fiscal 2002, Coach Inc reported net income of $85.8 million, or 94 cents a share, on sales of $719.4 million.
The filing also revealed Frankfort exercised options for a realised value of $14.3 million.
Companies: Coach Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Accessories marketer Coach is launching a range of women's knitwear in autumn 2006 in conjunction with luxury knitwear design firm Lutz & Patmos....
Luxury goods company Coach has reported a 37 jump in second-quarter profit and upped its full-year forecast after good seasonal demand for bags and accessories....
Luxury goods label Coach has reopened its global flagship store in New York....
Four Massachusetts citizens have been charged with money laundering and trafficking, and conspiring to traffic in more than $1.4 million worth of counterfeit luxury handbags and wallets....
Luxury accessories company Coach Inc has reported a first-quarter earnings increase on good demand for handbags as well as wider profit margins....
Accessory company Coach Inc has named Janet Carr as senior vice president of consumer insights and strategic planning, effective immediately....
The Japanese Fair Trade Commission has thrown out a claim made by luxury group Coach Inc that rival company LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton had been carrying out harassment and anti-competitive pract...
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022