US: Coach hires Putur as chief information officer
US leather goods and accessories brand Coach Inc has appointed Christine Putur as chief information officer and executive vice president.
Joining the New York-based company on 22 January, Putur replaces Tom Britt, who announced his departure from Coach last year.
Putur most recently served as senior vice president and chief information officer at Staples Inc.
"Chris brings 25 years of broad-based and relevant IT experience to Coach. Her expertise and strong operational track record make her a valuable addition to the Coach management team," said Coach president and COO Jerry Stritzke.
"At Coach, she will set our IS strategy and oversee the operation details of service delivery, addressing the needs of our rapidly growing global business."
New York-based upscale footwear, handbag and accessories retailer Coach Inc has named Stuart Vevers as its new executive creative director....
Upscale footwear, handbag and accessories retailer Coach Inc is pursuing a takeover of rival luxury company Tory Burch, reports say....
Wedding dress retailer David's Bridal Inc has appointed Pamela Wallack, the head of Gap's Global Creative Center in New York, as its new chief executive officer....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape