USA: Coach Inc's Q4 Profit Leaps 49%
Upmarket accessories company Coach Inc has reported a 49 per cent hike in fourth-quarter profit, driven by good sales of fashion handbags in the US and Japan.
Fourth-quarter earnings totalled USD97.6 million compared to USD65.7m in the same period last year, while sales grew 24 per cent to USD419m. Same-store sales at Coach stores increased 22 per cent.
The company predicted earnings of at least USD1.24 per share for the full 2006 financial year and a 22 per cent growth in sales to approximately USD2.1 billion.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Accessories marketer Coach is launching a range of women's knitwear in autumn 2006 in conjunction with luxury knitwear design firm Lutz & Patmos....
Luxury goods company Coach has reported a 37 jump in second-quarter profit and upped its full-year forecast after good seasonal demand for bags and accessories....
Ongoing structural change in the US retail market is likely to lead to the loss of legendary store brand names a new report says, as those stores serving the middle market are squeezed by discounters ...
Luxury goods label Coach has reopened its global flagship store in New York....
Four Massachusetts citizens have been charged with money laundering and trafficking, and conspiring to traffic in more than $1.4 million worth of counterfeit luxury handbags and wallets....
Luxury accessories company Coach Inc has reported a first-quarter earnings increase on good demand for handbags as well as wider profit margins....
Accessory company Coach Inc has named Janet Carr as senior vice president of consumer insights and strategic planning, effective immediately....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective