USA: Coach Names Mike Tucci US Retail President
Leading marketer of luxury leather goods Coach Inc on Wednesday said it had appointed a former executive of apparel giant Gap Inc as president of its North American retail division. The New York-based firm said in a press release that Mike Tucci, who had been executive vice president at Gap Direct, would take up his new role next month when he replaces Dave DeMattei who is leaving to pursue other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"