US: Coach opens first European flagship in London
Footwear, handbags and accessories retailer Coach Inc has opened its first European flagship store in London, timed to coincide with the brand's 70th anniversary this year.
The store on New Bond Street features a complete collection of both men's and women's products, including shoes, sunwear, jewellery, watches, outerwear and fragrance. To commemorate the opening, Coach has created the "41 Collection" - named after the store's location at No 41 and the year the company was established - featuring three exclusive styles.
"We are especially excited about the opening of this important London location, our first European flagship, and centrepiece of our UK distribution strategy," said Ian Bickley, president of Coach International.
"We're confident our rich heritage and commitment to craftsmanship along with our newest product offering will be embraced by the discerning London consumer and international tourists alike in this important fashion capital."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective