UK: Coast appoints O'Keeffe as marketing and e-commerce head
UK occasionwear retailer Coast has appointed Jayne O'Keeffe into the newly created role of marketing and e-commerce director.
O'Keeffe joins the Aurora Fashions-owned company from Marks and Spencer, where she was head of brands. She will be responsible for working with the Coast executive team to define and communicate the brand positioning for coast as the "occasionwear specialist on the high street, bringing it to life across all channels".
Starting 29 October, O'Keeffe will have operational responsibility for marketing, PR and e-commerce, and report into Coast MD Margaret McDonald.
She has held marketing roles for a number of FMCG brands including Arnotts, Dundrum Town Centre and Mars.
"Jayne's wealth of experience is a perfect match for Coast as we continue our strategy of brand investment, omnichannel sales growth and expansion both domestically and internationally," said McDonald.
"Our aim is to turn shopping into an occasion in itself and Jayne will drive that passion across all customer touch points."
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras