UK: Coast appoints O'Keeffe as marketing and e-commerce head
UK occasionwear retailer Coast has appointed Jayne O'Keeffe into the newly created role of marketing and e-commerce director.
O'Keeffe joins the Aurora Fashions-owned company from Marks and Spencer, where she was head of brands. She will be responsible for working with the Coast executive team to define and communicate the brand positioning for coast as the "occasionwear specialist on the high street, bringing it to life across all channels".
Starting 29 October, O'Keeffe will have operational responsibility for marketing, PR and e-commerce, and report into Coast MD Margaret McDonald.
She has held marketing roles for a number of FMCG brands including Arnotts, Dundrum Town Centre and Mars.
"Jayne's wealth of experience is a perfect match for Coast as we continue our strategy of brand investment, omnichannel sales growth and expansion both domestically and internationally," said McDonald.
"Our aim is to turn shopping into an occasion in itself and Jayne will drive that passion across all customer touch points."
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)