UK: Coast appoints O'Keeffe as marketing and e-commerce head
UK occasionwear retailer Coast has appointed Jayne O'Keeffe into the newly created role of marketing and e-commerce director.
O'Keeffe joins the Aurora Fashions-owned company from Marks and Spencer, where she was head of brands. She will be responsible for working with the Coast executive team to define and communicate the brand positioning for coast as the "occasionwear specialist on the high street, bringing it to life across all channels".
Starting 29 October, O'Keeffe will have operational responsibility for marketing, PR and e-commerce, and report into Coast MD Margaret McDonald.
She has held marketing roles for a number of FMCG brands including Arnotts, Dundrum Town Centre and Mars.
"Jayne's wealth of experience is a perfect match for Coast as we continue our strategy of brand investment, omnichannel sales growth and expansion both domestically and internationally," said McDonald.
"Our aim is to turn shopping into an occasion in itself and Jayne will drive that passion across all customer touch points."
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- US apparel import data shows China competitiveness
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey