UK: Coast appoints O'Keeffe as marketing and e-commerce head
UK occasionwear retailer Coast has appointed Jayne O'Keeffe into the newly created role of marketing and e-commerce director.
O'Keeffe joins the Aurora Fashions-owned company from Marks and Spencer, where she was head of brands. She will be responsible for working with the Coast executive team to define and communicate the brand positioning for coast as the "occasionwear specialist on the high street, bringing it to life across all channels".
Starting 29 October, O'Keeffe will have operational responsibility for marketing, PR and e-commerce, and report into Coast MD Margaret McDonald.
She has held marketing roles for a number of FMCG brands including Arnotts, Dundrum Town Centre and Mars.
"Jayne's wealth of experience is a perfect match for Coast as we continue our strategy of brand investment, omnichannel sales growth and expansion both domestically and internationally," said McDonald.
"Our aim is to turn shopping into an occasion in itself and Jayne will drive that passion across all customer touch points."
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019