UK: Coats Chief Executive Martin Flower Quits
Thread giant Coats Plc on Wednesday said its chief executive is to quit in order to pursue other interests. The company said in a statement Martin Flower will leave at the end of September after more than two and half years. Gary Weiss of Coats Holdings Plc, the new owners of Coats, said: "It's with regret that we have accepted Martin's resignation. Martin has worked in the business for 35 years and as group chief executive for the last two and a half years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores