UK: Coats launches new lacework zip
The new Coats Opti S CutWork zip
Coats Plc has launched a new zip with a decorative lace tape designed to enhance the styling of fashion apparel.
The Opti S Cutwork zips feature a lacework detail to enhance fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses, and are produced using special die-cut moulds on standard Coats S40 zips.
They can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments, and have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging.
Coats launches new lacework zip
Coats Plc, the world's leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business, is launching Opti S Cutwork, a new zip with a decorative lace tape that enhances the design and styling of fashion apparel. The lacework zips are particularly appropriate as delicate detail on fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses.
The special die cut moulds transform standard Coats S40 zips into stylish products that can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments. Customised Cutwork designs are also available. Rajiv Sharma, CEO, Industrial Division, Coats plc, said: 'We are constantly extending and innovating the range of zips we offer to ensure we are able to provide our customers with zips suitable for every product and situation.' The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging. Despite their delicate appearance, the zips have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
Original source: Coats Plc
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: DSW, Chico's, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015