UK: Coats launches new lacework zip
The new Coats Opti S CutWork zip
Coats Plc has launched a new zip with a decorative lace tape designed to enhance the styling of fashion apparel.
The Opti S Cutwork zips feature a lacework detail to enhance fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses, and are produced using special die-cut moulds on standard Coats S40 zips.
They can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments, and have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging.
Coats launches new lacework zip
Coats Plc, the world's leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business, is launching Opti S Cutwork, a new zip with a decorative lace tape that enhances the design and styling of fashion apparel. The lacework zips are particularly appropriate as delicate detail on fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses.
The special die cut moulds transform standard Coats S40 zips into stylish products that can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments. Customised Cutwork designs are also available. Rajiv Sharma, CEO, Industrial Division, Coats plc, said: 'We are constantly extending and innovating the range of zips we offer to ensure we are able to provide our customers with zips suitable for every product and situation.' The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging. Despite their delicate appearance, the zips have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
Original source: Coats Plc
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020