UK: Coats launches new lacework zip
The new Coats Opti S CutWork zip
Coats Plc has launched a new zip with a decorative lace tape designed to enhance the styling of fashion apparel.
The Opti S Cutwork zips feature a lacework detail to enhance fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses, and are produced using special die-cut moulds on standard Coats S40 zips.
They can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments, and have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging.
Coats launches new lacework zip
Coats Plc, the world's leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business, is launching Opti S Cutwork, a new zip with a decorative lace tape that enhances the design and styling of fashion apparel. The lacework zips are particularly appropriate as delicate detail on fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses.
The special die cut moulds transform standard Coats S40 zips into stylish products that can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments. Customised Cutwork designs are also available. Rajiv Sharma, CEO, Industrial Division, Coats plc, said: 'We are constantly extending and innovating the range of zips we offer to ensure we are able to provide our customers with zips suitable for every product and situation.' The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging. Despite their delicate appearance, the zips have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
Original source: Coats Plc
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015