UK: Coats launches new lacework zip
The new Coats Opti S CutWork zip
Coats Plc has launched a new zip with a decorative lace tape designed to enhance the styling of fashion apparel.
The Opti S Cutwork zips feature a lacework detail to enhance fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses, and are produced using special die-cut moulds on standard Coats S40 zips.
They can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments, and have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging.
Coats launches new lacework zip
Coats Plc, the world's leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business, is launching Opti S Cutwork, a new zip with a decorative lace tape that enhances the design and styling of fashion apparel. The lacework zips are particularly appropriate as delicate detail on fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses.
The special die cut moulds transform standard Coats S40 zips into stylish products that can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments. Customised Cutwork designs are also available. Rajiv Sharma, CEO, Industrial Division, Coats plc, said: 'We are constantly extending and innovating the range of zips we offer to ensure we are able to provide our customers with zips suitable for every product and situation.' The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging. Despite their delicate appearance, the zips have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
Original source: Coats Plc
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- PSF 2015: GAFTI gears for change in apparel auditi
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Honduras “union-busting” rift unresolved
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019