UK: Coats launches new lacework zip
The new Coats Opti S CutWork zip
Coats Plc has launched a new zip with a decorative lace tape designed to enhance the styling of fashion apparel.
The Opti S Cutwork zips feature a lacework detail to enhance fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses, and are produced using special die-cut moulds on standard Coats S40 zips.
They can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments, and have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging.
Coats launches new lacework zip
Coats Plc, the world's leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business, is launching Opti S Cutwork, a new zip with a decorative lace tape that enhances the design and styling of fashion apparel. The lacework zips are particularly appropriate as delicate detail on fine fabrics used in lingerie, blouses or dresses.
The special die cut moulds transform standard Coats S40 zips into stylish products that can be produced in any colour and in a variety of pattern shapes for different types of garments. Customised Cutwork designs are also available. Rajiv Sharma, CEO, Industrial Division, Coats plc, said: 'We are constantly extending and innovating the range of zips we offer to ensure we are able to provide our customers with zips suitable for every product and situation.' The continuous chain roll of the zip can also be used decoratively in hems and edging. Despite their delicate appearance, the zips have the same washing and care instructions as standard polyester zips.
Original source: Coats Plc
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change