AUSTRALIA: Cobra Snaps Up Clothing Firm Supreme 3
Cobra Resources is to acquire Melbourne-based international textile and clothing group Supreme 3 through a scrip-based reverse takeover. The move will result in Cobra spinning-off its exploration and mining assets into a new company, Cobra Exploration NL. Under the arrangement, which includes a free option issue to existing Cobra shareholders and optionholders, Cobra will acquire Supreme 3 for about A$55m ($28.52m) following a capital reconstruction. Supreme 3, or associated parties, will underwrite or subscribe for a A$2.5m ($1.3m) placement of shares at 20 cents in Cobra Exploration NL, which will seek a separate listing on the Australian Stock Exchange. Cobra will transfer all its mining, exploration and investment assets (excluding cash and its investment in Global Dial Pty) to Cobra Exploration NL, which will seek a separate listing on the Australian Stock Exchange. Supreme 3 will be entitled to board representation of one director in the new Company prior to 30 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective