AUSTRALIA: Cobra Snaps Up Clothing Firm Supreme 3
Cobra Resources is to acquire Melbourne-based international textile and clothing group Supreme 3 through a scrip-based reverse takeover. The move will result in Cobra spinning-off its exploration and mining assets into a new company, Cobra Exploration NL. Under the arrangement, which includes a free option issue to existing Cobra shareholders and optionholders, Cobra will acquire Supreme 3 for about A$55m ($28.52m) following a capital reconstruction. Supreme 3, or associated parties, will underwrite or subscribe for a A$2.5m ($1.3m) placement of shares at 20 cents in Cobra Exploration NL, which will seek a separate listing on the Australian Stock Exchange. Cobra will transfer all its mining, exploration and investment assets (excluding cash and its investment in Global Dial Pty) to Cobra Exploration NL, which will seek a separate listing on the Australian Stock Exchange. Supreme 3 will be entitled to board representation of one director in the new Company prior to 30 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020