US: Cochran named as new Delta Apparel COO
Steven Cochran has been named as the new president and COO of Delta Apparel, with Robert Humphreys continuing as the company’s chairman and CEO.
Cochran, who takes up the appointment with immediate effect, joined Delta in 2010 from VF Corporation, where he was president of the Image Apparel division, and started his career with Cintas Corporation.
Humphreys said of Cochran: “Since joining Delta Apparel as president of Delta Activewear, he has proven that he has the vision, experience and dedication to undertake the operations leadership role of the company.
“We are proud of what the company has accomplished through its steadfast commitment to our customers and our shareholders, and we are exciting having Steve take on a larger role in leading the future growth opportunities for Delta Apparel.”
A month after unveiling its new five-year growth plan, VF Corporation chairman and CEO Eric Wiseman said the company was "right on track" when unveiling a healthy set of second quarter results....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
The Indian apparel industry has made progress with backward integration over the last five years, but needs to reorganise to play to its strengths, a conference was told last week. And if India does i...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
US clothing company Delta Apparel is to consolidate its US screen printing operations, closing its Soffe decoration facility at Wendell, North Carolina....
Hong Kong based Crystal Group, one of Asia's largest garment manufacturers, is continuing to make progress towards more sustainable manufacturing after assessing the environmental performance of its s...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead