US: Cocozza joins Stride Rite board
Children's shoe company Stride Rite has appointed Mark J Cocozza to its board of directors following an agreement with a group of investors led by Barington Capital Group.
Cocozza has more than 30 years' experience in the footwear industry and was previously chairman and CEO of Maxwell Shoe Company. Earlier in his career, he spent 16 years at Stride Rite in various management positions.
Stride Rite chairman and CEO David Chamberlain said the company was "excited" that Cocozza was joining its board. "With his broad industry background, experiences and insights, Mark will be a superb addition to our board," he said.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020