US: Cocozza joins Stride Rite board
Children's shoe company Stride Rite has appointed Mark J Cocozza to its board of directors following an agreement with a group of investors led by Barington Capital Group.
Cocozza has more than 30 years' experience in the footwear industry and was previously chairman and CEO of Maxwell Shoe Company. Earlier in his career, he spent 16 years at Stride Rite in various management positions.
Stride Rite chairman and CEO David Chamberlain said the company was "excited" that Cocozza was joining its board. "With his broad industry background, experiences and insights, Mark will be a superb addition to our board," he said.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores