US: Coke man appointed to Oxford board
Clyde Tuggle, senior vice president and chief public affairs and communications officer at The Coca-Cola Company, has been appointed to the board of apparel company Oxford Industries.
“We are delighted and honoured to welcome Clyde Tuggle to our board of directors,” said Hicks Lanier, chairman and CEO of Oxford Industries.
“In addition to his personal attributes, the extensive international experience Clyde has acquired throughout his career at The Coca-Cola Company will be a tremendous addition to our board.”
Clothing maker Oxford Industries Inc, owner of brands such as Ben Sherman, Oxford Golf and Lilly Pulitzer, has raised its full-year earnings outlook after seeing strong sales during the early part of ...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020