JAPAN: Cold weather boosts Uniqlo sales in December
Uniqlo's same store sales edged up by 1.1% in December
Same store sales edged up by 1.1% during the month, compared to the same period last year. Sales at the casual clothing retailer's own stores (which include new ones that are less than a year old) grew 3.7% year-on-year.
Total sales, including online sales, increased by 4.1%.
Uniqlo opened two new stores in December, taking its total to 839 direct-run stores.
Fast Retailing Co Ltd aims to strengthen its position overseas to become the world’s number one apparel manufacturer and retailer. The company announced that it has a target to achieve annual group sa...
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Fast Retailing aspires to become the world’s largest clothing company by 2020. International expansion will be key to achieving this goal. While the company has successfully expanded in Asia, gaining ...
Uniqlo Singapore Pte Ltd strives to create world-class products of the highest quality. Its emphasis on quality led to various collaborations with companies such as TORAY to produce comfortable yet af...
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- US upgrade paves way for Malaysia in TPP
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects