US: Coldwater Creek names Cavanagh as SVP and chief marketing officer
US clothing retailer Coldwater Creek has named Deborah Cavanagh as senior vice president and chief marketing officer.
She will lead Coldwater Creek's multi-channel brand marketing and creative services and will report directly to president and CEO Jill Dean.
"We are delighted to welcome Deb Cavanagh to Coldwater Creek," said Dean.
"She brings a tremendous amount of experience building and repositioning brands, as well as driving growth through a multi-channel business platform. We look forward to the many contributions she will make leading our marketing efforts."
Cavanagh was most recently senior vice president of brand marketing at loft. Prior to Loft Cavanagh was associate publisher, creative services at Vogue.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A double-digit sales decline and falling margins sent retailer Coldwater Creek to a deeper loss in the third quarter, the company said....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts