USA: Coldwater Creek Profits Plunge By $11.4m
Women's fashion and jewellery retailer Coldwater Creek Inc on Thursday posted a huge plunge in full-year net profit to $1.8 million from $13.2m in the year-ago period. The Idaho-based company, which sells its products via stores, catalogues and websites, said total sales rose 1.2 per cent to $464m from $458.4m in the year prior.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores