Cole Haan R&D centre to grow ZeroGrand line
US footwear brand Cole Haan is to open an innovation and sports lifestyle design centre at its global headquarters in New Hampshire.
The centre will enable Cole Haan to aggressively expand its ZeroGrand line for men and women, a product it launched in July last year. The division will also join with partners and manufacturers to deliver a collection of lifestyle products for the active consumer globally.
These products will be sold through Cole Haan stores, domestic retailers and global distribution partners. Head of the new centre will be Scott Patt, a 20-plus year design veteran of branded apparel and footwear.
"Cole Haan has been an innovator for 85 years,” said CEO Jack Boys. “This has put us at the forefront of the footwear industry. With the opening of our global innovation center, we elevated our commitment to bring creative disruption to the marketplace.”
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective