AUSTRALIA: Coles Myer Posts Surge In Sales
Retail giant Coles Myer Ltd on Wednesday forecast a 20 per cent climb in full-year net profit boosted by an 8.4 per cent increase in second half sales to A$13.27 billion (US$6.78bn). In a statement the retailer said total sales for the second quarter increased by 9.7 per cent to A$7.331bn and that general merchandise and apparel group sales jumped 4.9 per cent in the half to A$5.13bn and 6.9 per cent to A$3bn in the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022