AUSTRALIA: Coles Myer Seeking New Chief Executive?
There have been conflicting reports circulating about whether or not the Australian retail giant Coles Myer is looking for a replacement for its outgoing chief executive Dennis Eck. One report in The Australian claimed that the company had hired top executive search firm Egon Zehnder to track down a replacement for the out of favour chief exec. However, several reports record Coles Myer spokesman Greg Every refuting the claims saying: "The only search for top management at Coles Myer is the one currently underway for the Target managing director."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores